Thursday 8 August 2013

Home assignment 2014--now scheduling!

I can hardly believe that my second term in PNG is winding down!  That means that it is time for me to open up the schedule for my home assignment--January through March 2014.  

HA is my opportunity to travel all over the crazy place visiting churches and supporters and prayer partners, telling stories of life in the bush and the work at Kudjip Hospital, and sharing all about the wonderful things that God is doing in PNG.  

So far my road trip will take me from Ohio to Indiana to Texas to Arizona.  And lots of places in between!  Please drop me an email (doktasteph@yahoo.com) if you are interested in setting up a church service, other get-together, or if you just want to grab a Coke and catch up!  I look froward to seeing you soon :).


Here is what my schedule looks like as of 9/15/13...

January--teaching Intercultural Communication class at Mount Vernon Nazarene University
January 5--Adrian COTN (MI)
January 12--Lakeholm COTN (OH)
January 19 AM--New Carlisle COTN (OH)
January 19 PM--Crestline COTN (OH)
January 26--Lower Lights COTN (OH)
February 2-9--Indianapolis District Tour
February 15-16--Fawn Grove COTN (MD)
February 23--Westridge COTN (TX)
February 26--Cove COTN (TX)
March 1-16--Arizona District Tour
March 23 AM--Brunswick COTN (OH)
March 23 PM--Tiffin COTN (OH)
March 30 AM--Calvary COTN (WV)
March 30 PM--Straight Creek COTN (KY)
April 6 AM--Pickerington COTN (OH)

No comments:

Post a Comment