Saturday 24 March 2012

Home for the holidays

Yeah, I know... "the holidays" were like 3 months ago.  But it was such a sweet time, I didn't want to miss the opportunity to share with you :).

I arrived home in Ohio just a few days before Christmas, where the Doenges/Workman welcoming committee was there to greet me.  How special to meet my niece Emmi for the very first time and to see my little dude Grayson!  Grayson wasn't so sure about Aunt Steph, until we went on a walk and played in the water.  From then on, we were best buds.

A few days after my arrival, we were back to the airport to pick up my brother Aaron.  We enjoyed all the normal Christmas traditions--from big breakfast to piles of presents to visiting with extended family--and also a few days away in Cincinnati.  



















Grayson and Emmi were both dedicated while Aaron and I were in town.  
I'm so glad we could be there for the special day :).  


Fast forward to today.  I can't believe how quickly the kiddos are growing up!  Grayson is practically a big boy.  Emmi, who couldn't even sit up by herself in December, will be walking in no time.  It is going to be hard to leave them in a few weeks.  I am so grateful for the precious months we have had together :).

No comments:

Post a Comment