Saturday 26 November 2011

Countdown to Home Assignment

Well friends, time is ticking away!  Three weeks from today, I will be landing in Ohio... reuniting with my family and meeting my niece Emmi for the first time.  YIPEE!!!

Today I have been working on my talk, compiling the stories and pictures that I will be sharing as I travel around and speak.  My theme is going to be "Miracles on Mercy Street."  Wow, God has done some incredible things over the last three years.  And I am so excited to share with you!

After a few weeks of holiday, I will continue to base in Mt. Vernon for the month of January.  I am teaching a class at MVNU--"Intercultural Communication."  Zoiks.  Me, a college professor?  I think it is going to be a blast!  The weekends will be busy with church services around Ohio.  Pray for good weather!

At the end of January, I will set out on the biggest road trip of my life.  My travels will take me to Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas, Illinois, Michigan, back to Ohio, and on to Kentucky.  There may be a few other stops along the way.  


I'm attaching a calendar of all the officially scheduled services and events in case you would like to check it out.

See ya'll soon!


2 comments:

  1. Excited to see you and am praying for you.












    O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were at our church today. It's really cool to see the faces you are helping halfway around the globe. We are praying for you and the other workers!

    ReplyDelete