Saturday 21 May 2011

Stephoscope: May 2011 Newsletter

Dear friends,

Here is the May 2011 edition of my newsletter.  The articles feature my friend Pamela, volunteer radiographer, and a happy ending for one of my cervical cancer patients.

There wasn't enough space to share all the news from this month, so check out the "New Blog Entries" section on page 1... Read about tiny baby of Gemma and his one day in this world.  His story is one I will always remember.  I traveled to Enga province to speak at the student conference and to Madang for a bit of R&R.  I truly live in one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Thank you for your emails.  I love hearing from back home, catching up on what is happening in your lives and families.  Your notes are such an encouragement to me, as are your prayers.  Please keep them coming!

Hugs from PNG,
~ steph

No comments:

Post a Comment